Your Fast Track To Terraform—From 0 to Ready To Use In No Time
This easy-to-consume course helps you to tie all the key concepts together and fill in any unnecessary knowledge gaps you might have—getting you up to speed with all the foundations you need in no time.
This is NOT about presenting you hundreds of topics with no continuity between subjects, like college textbooks that bore you to death.
Everything you’ll see in this course is based on what is used in industry and cutting out what isn’t. So you don’t need to spend long hours studying—especially if you don’t have the time for it.
90% Hands-On / 10% Theory / 0% Wasting Time
Instead, you’ll get easy to follow step-by-step video tutorials. While watching these videos, you’ll be able to follow along and gain valuable hands-on experience. This will give you a head start for finishing your first very own Terraform project as quickly and efficiently as possible.
You’ll complete quick challenges and exercises throughout the course. This helps you digest every lesson and discover Terraforms true capabilities. It ensures you to get you comfortable with coming up with solutions on your own. Exactly like you would in real-life scenarios.
This way, you can be sure to get the clarity and the confidence you need before diving deep into Terraform. So prepare yourself to get your hands dirty!
What You’ll Get In This Course:
You’ll get access to a comprehensive and up-to-date guide that gives you a solid understanding of how Terraform works. You also get the tools and resources you need to start your own Terraform project and produce results TODAY. This includes:
- Follow along videos to put everything into practice as you learn
- Over 40 step by step video tutorials for creating infrastructure like ….
- Databases on AWS with RDS
- Configuring EC2 instances
- Creating custom IAM policies with JSON
- Remote backends using S3 storage
- Setting up Security Groups
- Demystifying Terraform modules and creating your own
- Working with Elastic IP’s (EIP)
- Managing dependencies on resources
- How to understand the documentation
- And much more
- Unique challenges to master Terraform quickly and put your new skills to the test
- Nearly 3 hours of on-demand training
- A 30-day 100% money-back guarantee
- The course is in 0.11 syntax (due to re-filmed soon) because that’s what companies are STILL USING. But this course ALSO includes Terraform v0.12, the latest and greatest version so you’re not missing out.
Here’s What Others Have To Say About This Course:
“This is a fast track, but for that cannot be considered as a rushed introduction to the Terraform concepts and practices, instead you can expect to be a fast and very accurate pass through the concepts, tips and trick necessaries for starting to produce results today”
“I have taken Terraform course because i might need it in my DevOps role. It is very informative and contents is very details. Love it. Thanks!”
“Brilliant course. I like the small step by step videos but I loved the way you got stuck into the exercises pretty much off the bat. I found it far easier to digest Terraform and learn about its true capabilities having been through some more complex training. A great course for newbies!!! I hope you have some more courses in the pipeline. Thanks again.”
By The End Of This Course You’ll …
- Ace your next job interview
- Understand the documentation and fly solo
- Mastered modules and how you can use them
- Be ready to deploy your infrastructure with Terraform
- Have an advantage over others with your freshly updated CV
- Be the guy who solves the project you’re working on
- Progress further in your career
- Solve problems confidently & comfortable
- Get your job done quickly and efficiently
- Have all the tools & resources you need to get started immediately after finishing this course
What do I need to get started?
- Laptop and a desire to learn Terraform--I’ll cover the rest
What about updates?
- If there are any updates, this course will be the first to get them
What version of Terraform is used?
- The course is filmed with Terraform 0.11. A lot of companies are still using this because of breaking changes in the latest version 0.12.
Say Goodbye To Confusing Documentation!