Zero-To-Expert In Just Over 90 Minutes
Did you know that companies use Kubernetes for managing Docker in production? Yep, no Docker Swarm.
So how smart would it be to learn something you’ll never use? Not smart at all. What should you focus on instead?
This is what this course is all about. To get you up to speed with the essentials quickly from the ground up, even if you have zero prior experience.
Specifically, you’ll gain a solid understanding of how to work with Docker images, containers, repositories, and some of the most advanced Docker image manipulation tricks of the industry that only a few engineers know about.
90% Hands-On / 10% Theory / 0% Wasting Time
Ever heard of “death-by-PowerPoint”? It’s where you watch slide after slide while trying your best not to fall asleep. We’ve all been there. And this course is far different from it.
It’s a clear and up-to-date course on what Docker concepts you need to know to get started with your own Docker project today.
Broken down into manageable, simple step-by-step videos you can follow along
to be as approachable as possible especially when you start from scratch.
Instead of simply consuming theory like an info junkie, you’ll gain plenty of hands-on experience by completing small quizzes and challenges throughout this course.
In fact, this course was specifically designed to provide you with lots of practical examples and get you ready and working with Docker in no time even if you’re completely new.
Plus, I included tips & questions to get you prepped for even the most difficult interviews and show off your skills.
What You’ll Get In This Course
- Expert Level Docker knowledge
- Rock-solid understanding how it works
- Best tips and tricks of the industry
- Hands-on challenges to put your new skills to the test
- 1.5h of on-demand training
- Interview prep and questions included
- A 30-day 100% money-back guarantee
Here’s What Other People Say About This Course:
“A lot of useful, hands-on information compressed into as short a time as possible, without the usual banter & time-waste present in many other courses. I will definitely look for more of TJ's courses & recommend to colleagues as well. Thank you.”
“Very clear and marvelous composition of Docker concepts!! Thanks TJ and kudos to the way you have explained the things.”
“Great; rapidly up-to-speed on what Docker is and how to start using it. I just didn't expect it to be so easy. I'm giving full credit to the teacher for making it seem so effortless.”
By The End Of This Course, You’ll Be Equipped With All The Tools You Need To Get Started Immediately:
- Know the most advanced techniques for performance, cost-saving and stand out from the crowd as not many engineers even know about these
- How Docker works at a fundamental level giving you a rock-solid understanding
- Creating, deleting and manipulating Docker Images
- Working with Docker Containers and learning troubleshooting techniques
- Up to speed with Docker, ready to get started on Kubernetes