You want to get Terraform certified and you don’t know where to start…
There’s information overload about the certification and it seems like everyone has a strong opinion on what to learn.
The exam criteria for the Terraform cert is chaotic, disorganised and ambiguous, and YOU are left to decrypt the mess. If you can’t figure out the official guidelines How are you supposed to pass?
You may have already seen some of your peers (and maybe some public figures) on LinkedIn already passing.
While others tell you to use “free resources” like YouTube, Blogs, Forums and etc. Have the people giving the “advice” passed the test using the content they are telling you to use?
How long will this take you to gather, comb through, validate and put what you’ve learnt into practice?
How long are you willing to invest into solo learning? Days, Weeks… Months?
You may have already gone through that process yourself for your previous certifications, and you know how stressful it is come exam time thinking “I don’t want to fail because I have to pay to retake...” .
Should you fail, you’d have to go redo and review all the time you spent going through the content and HOPE it’s enough to scrape through with a pass.
How many attempts are YOU willing to commit to?
Two, Three, Four…. More?
When it’s coming out YOUR pocket to pay for the exam, you want to pass first time or else it’s going to get very EXPENSIVE at $70+ an attempt, very FAST.
As you already know, getting certified for a new job, or going for promotion looks great and adds tons of value to your CV.
With the exam just hitting the market, more and more DevOps engineers are taking it, passing and instant recognition of their achievement!
Soon it could become The entry level cert for any DevOps job so you need to get it ASAP to stand out from the crowd NOW.
You might be sat there thinking it’s looking rather grim! Even more so if you want to get this under your belt faster and pass first time!
There’s the perfect solution to guide you through what you need to pass successfully and do it in less than 3 hours, let me introduce to you:
Terraform Certified Associate Prep Course
- 115 expertly crafted lessons, that are concise and to the point! Optimized to teach you exactly what You need to know to ace the exam AND to get you using the tech immediately. All in less than 3 hours
- You’ve seen the free material, now enjoy a perfectly structured course that flows seamlessly! You’ll be guided the entire way with Easy to follow demonstrations from the very first video to the very last one and get you ready to cross the finish line of passing the exam upon completing the course.
- No wasting Your time, spend more of doing what you love and less time on “research” and getting things to work when studying. Instead get certified Quickly and Easily
- No PowerPoints so you won’t be falling asleep on this course as the instructor takes you through hands-on demos of the commands and features of Terraform. Follow along and by the end of the course, the commands that might have seemed complicated and intimidating at first, will become muscle memory. Whether for just the exam or on the job, these commands will be burnt in.
- You can watch the course in the morning and get certified in the afternoon, what other course can you do that with?
This all sounds fantastic, but you might be wondering who I am and why I am so confident I can help you pass?
Hi, I’m TJ and I will be your instructor for this course. I’ve been the lead DevOps engineer on many multimillion-dollar projects using Terraform.
I’ve taken my in-person teaching and put it online. Over the last 3 years, I’ve taught people, from a variety of technical levels from developers to sys admins, how to use Terraform and got them up to the skill level needed to work in production environments, FAST.
My Terraform course became the highest-rated on Udemy and thousands of people are now experts in Terraform and with this course, and I know that soon you’ll be joining them.
You’ll be learning from someone actively on the frontline and not someone just teaching it from a PowerPoint presentation, hoping for the best.
Don’t just take our word on this course, see what other students are saying: