And it looks to be the same again in 2020.
If you find it hard to keep track of how everything is working together in Kubernetes…
… or you feel overwhelmed trying to understand the fundamental structures of all the Kubernetes objects and how they interact with each other…
I’ve got you covered.
This course is designed to get you straight into action without an endless amount of complex theory and reading.
Hi, I’m TJ Addams.
With nearly 10 years in IT project roles, I spent a lot of time teaching over 16,000+ people on- and offline. So they can become ready to use their skills in production, even without prior experience.
I simplify all the processes new students need to understand. And I provide a clear roadmap on what to learn to produce results fast.
Everything I teach is based on what is used in industry and cutting out what isn’t.
I operated in lead support roles to Project Sponsors, Platform Engineers, Solutions Architects, Developers, and Testers & have worked with partners to develop real-time systems underpinned by Terraform. I also have operated in diverse sectors including consulting, technology services and digital transformation; private online healthcare; and biomedical research.
This allows me to bring you unique insights way beyond the trivial "hello world" type of examples...
... coupled with lots of demos, tips, and advice on how it’s used in industry. I cover the nitty-gritty to help you stand out from the crowd and learn the things most engineers don't even know about.
Who Else Wants An Understanding Of K8S Concepts The Easy Way?
Discover how to set up your environment to follow along with the exercises. Be able to create and deploy production-ready Kubernetes Clusters and much more…
This course is designed to give you a fast track solution, so you can apply what you learn in under 3.5 hours.
It takes you through creating your first resources from the ground-up and gives a clear picture of how you would use Kubernetes on the job with exclusive insights from a DevOps consultant. By the end of the course you will be a Kubernetes master!
90% Hands-On / 10% Theory / 0% Wasting Time
Like all my other courses, this one focuses heavily on real hands-on experience from the get-go.
So instead of sleep-inducing PowerPoint slides, you’ll get step-by-step video tutorials coupled with quizzes and challenges to get you comfortable with your newly acquired knowledge immediately.
No more overwhelm. No more long hours trying to understand complex theory. No more wasting time.
So even if you’re a bloody Kubernetes beginner who wants to start using Kubernetes for real projects quickly, this is the course for you.
What You’ll Get Inside This Course:
- A rock-solid guide to Kubernetes
- Tools of the trade: how to setup Clusters
- Latest DevOps insights and exclusive looks at the next tool to change the industry
- EXPERT LEVEL breakdown on auto-scaling—a MUST-WATCH if you work with Java (You won’t find this anywhere else on why you can’t scale Java apps and why so many people fail)
- The industry best-practices on how to use Kubernetes
- Full breakdown on networking—easily the biggest area people new to Kubernetes
- get stuck with
- A 30-day 100% money-back guarantee
Here’s What Other People Say About This Course:
“Thank you very much for delivering such a great course on K8s. The way you explained concepts and demos are really awesome.”
“I'm a novice when comes to container-based deployment. This course is really awesome and just enough to get you going with some basic concept, some useful gotchas, and basic concept to embark on the journey of container deployment/orchestration using Kubernetes. Thank you so much for putting together such wonderful training content. Thumbs up !!”
“I had some casual Kubernetes experience from doing a few deployments here and there but having someone with experience actually explaining what the concepts mean is far better. Amazing.”
By the end of this course you’ll…
- Create pods, replica sets and deployment
- Industry best-practices
- Advanced Kubernetes networking
- How to setup ingresses, load balancers, node ports and cluster IPs
- PVs, PVCs, ConfigMaps and more storage
- How to create and deploy production-ready Kubernetes clusters
- HPAs and their limitations based on real-world experience
- Much, much more
- Easy Storage for Pods (4:16)
- Persistent Volumes vs Persistent Volume Claims (Theory) (2:20)
- Storage Classes (1:58)
- Static vs Dynamic Storage Classes (2:22)
- Persistent Volume (PV) (2:57)
- Persistent Volume Claim (PVC) (1:25)
- Storage Deployment (5:23)
- More Details on Storage
- ConfigMaps (9:34)
- Challenge 4 (1:10)
- Challenge 4 Solution (5:02)
- Challenge 5 (0:58)
- Challenge 5 Solution (6:16)
- Introduction (2:04)
- Pre-Deployment (4:14)
- What You'll Need
- Deploying Your Infrastructure (6:14)
- Kubernetes Contexts (1:13)
- Deploying Pods to Your Infrastructure (3:24)
- Maintenance Mode (1:31)
- Pod Affinity (3:37)
- Taints and Tolerations - Deploy Pods to Specific Nodes (5:59)
- Increase and Decrease the Number of Nodes (1:48)
- Infrastructure Teardown (0:52)
- Introduction to the Tool Changing the Industry (6:56)