Who Else Wants An Understanding Of K8S Concepts The Easy Way?
Discover how to set up your environment to follow along with the exercises. Be able to create and deploy production-ready Kubernetes Clusters and much more…
This course is designed to give you a fast track solution, so you can apply what you learn in under 3.5 hours.
It takes you through creating your first resources from the ground-up and gives a clear picture of how you would use Kubernetes on the job with exclusive insights from a DevOps consultant. By the end of the course you will be a Kubernetes master!
90% Hands-On / 10% Theory / 0% Wasting Time
Like all my other courses, this one focuses heavily on real hands-on experience from the get-go.
So instead of sleep-inducing PowerPoint slides, you’ll get step-by-step video tutorials coupled with quizzes and challenges to get you comfortable with your newly acquired knowledge immediately.
No more overwhelm. No more long hours trying to understand complex theory. No more wasting time.
So even if you’re a bloody Kubernetes beginner who wants to start using Kubernetes for real projects quickly, this is the course for you.
What You’ll Get Inside This Course:
- A rock-solid guide to Kubernetes
- Tools of the trade: how to setup Clusters
- Latest DevOps insights and exclusive looks at the next tool to change the industry
- EXPERT LEVEL breakdown on auto-scaling—a MUST-WATCH if you work with Java (You won’t find this anywhere else on why you can’t scale Java apps and why so many people fail)
- The industry best-practices on how to use Kubernetes
- Full breakdown on networking—easily the biggest area people new to Kubernetes
- get stuck with
- A 30-day 100% money-back guarantee
Here’s What Other People Say About This Course:
“Thank you very much for delivering such a great course on K8s. The way you explained concepts and demos are really awesome.”
“I'm a novice when comes to container-based deployment. This course is really awesome and just enough to get you going with some basic concept, some useful gotchas, and basic concept to embark on the journey of container deployment/orchestration using Kubernetes. Thank you so much for putting together such wonderful training content. Thumbs up !!”
“I had some casual Kubernetes experience from doing a few deployments here and there but having someone with experience actually explaining what the concepts mean is far better. Amazing.”
By the end of this course you’ll…
- Create pods, replica sets and deployment
- Industry best-practices
- Advanced Kubernetes networking
- How to setup ingresses, load balancers, node ports and cluster IPs
- PVs, PVCs, ConfigMaps and more storage
- How to create and deploy production-ready Kubernetes clusters
- HPAs and their limitations based on real-world experience
- Much, much more